The D.P. Tool & Machine, Inc.
Quality Lab is equipped with all the measuring instruments necessary to ensure a quality product. The recent addition of a Vici Vision M2 Optical CMM
increases our inspection efficiency of shaft type components. The current addition of (3) new Zeiss CMM's
allows us to perform surface scans and provide the most accurate measurements on your products. We also have a RAM Sprint MVP 624 Optical Vision System
to inspect parts that have features that cannot be inspected with a CMM. Processes and Standard Operating Procedures exist to ensure the accuracy of company and employee owned measurement instruments. We have a superior gage calibration software tracking system to monitor all gage activities and locations. In addition we have a real time operating system that allows us to coordinate our Inspection activities which increases our throughput. Click here for the Quality Lab Equipment List.
Our Quality Lab is fully equipped with the instruments to ensure the quality of your product.
Zeiss Contura:Sheffield Endeavor CMM:
Quality Lab Equipment List:
Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Zeiss Contura CMM, 39" x 47" x 23.6", Calypso Software
- (2) Zeiss Duramax CMM's, 19.68 Cube Travel, Calypso Software
- Sheffield Endeavor, PC-DMIS Software, Max envelope size of 36" x 48" x 27" (Versions 3.7 to 4.3MR1) Online and Offline CAD Programming
- Brown & Sharp One, PC-DMIS Software, Max envelope size of 27.5" x 27.5" x 19.6"
- Brown & Sharp Tesastar Micro Hite 3D
- Mitutoyo B231
- Portable Absolute 7525 Romer ARM with PC-DMIS Software
- RAM Sprint MVP 624 Optical Vision System
- Vicci Vision M2 Optical CMM
- Lab Grade surface plates
- Micrometers up to 24", Inside Mics, Pitch Mics, Blade Mics, Disc Mics
- Bore Gages, Dial Gages, Snap Gage, Trigger Bore Gages Verniers, Indicators, Height stands
- Gage Pins, Deltronic Pins, Gage Blocks, Precision Ball Set
- Thread Ring Gages, Thread Plug Gages Go/No-Go,
- Optical Comparator
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
RAM Sprint MVP 624 Optical Vision System
7525 Romer ARM: